KRIEGER D3O – Dawn of a new Warrior
The KRIEGER D3O® is a modern day technical Chainsaw Boot offering the wearer class 2 chainsaw protection (24m/s) along with the requirements of EN ISO 20345:07 Safety Boot.
The Italian PERWANGER® Leather offers water-repellency whilst remaining breathable. This premium quality leather is trusted by major footwear brands for its proven performance and durability in the most extreme conditions.
Added protection is provided to the lower boot by means of the 360 degree rand providing extra protection to the leather from knocks and scrapes.
Wearer comfort is gained through a climate-regulating membrane which protects against external moisture and maintains breathability. Further increased comfort is provided by the anatomical padding inside the boot along with the padded tongue.
VIBRAM® bi-directional high-profile lug design increases traction and braking combined with the self-cleaning system. VIBRAM® asymmetrical heel has an undercut design for more secure braking and allows for a natural touch down when walking.
To benefit fully from the VIBRAM® technology the KRIEGER® is equipped with D3O® Decell technology in the CUSHIONING in-sole which is designed to absorb negative impact forces, reducing stress to your lower limbs and exploiting the energy used during activity.
- EN ISO 17249:2014 - Class 2 (24m/s) Chainsaw Protection
- EN ISO 20345:2012 – SB-P-WR-AN-HI-CI-WRU-SRA
- Manufactured in ITALY
- Premium Perwanger® Leather 2.5mm –2.6mm
- Vibram® TETON Sole
- D3O® CUSHIONING Insole
- Climate-regulating membrane
- Waterproof membrane
- 200J Steel Toecap
- Mid-Sole Protection
- Frictionless Roller Bearing Eyelets
- Double riveted cinch Eyelets
- STEIN® is a registered trademark of Fletcher Stewart (Stockport) Limited
- KRIEGER® is a registered trademark of Fletcher Stewart (Stockport) Limited
Manufacturer STEIN GTIN / EAN13 No